Re: Duplarit in Australia

Dan,

Where do you live in Australia?

Over here in Central Queensland I can get tonnes of Laterite from the side
of the road where the Council dump in to do the road edges!

In Australia, Dupla cannot import their laterite from South America???
like all the other countries, so they get our from a local source
(somewhere near Townsville, or Perth can't remember which).

Since it is Dupla, it is very expensive.  If you live somewhere near me
then maybe I can help, otherwise maybe I can still help.

Steve

Steve_Amor at eol_ieaust.org.au            ICQ #20644125

Why not check out my Web Page?
Just point your browser at:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~dianeamor