Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #584

>From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
>Subject: re: Muddy thoughts
>>
>Olga asks: is it true? "Plant grow better in mud"

I did not ask "is it true plants grow better in mud"?. You should re-read
my post. My thoughts had to do with whether or not one should try to be so
"real" in an aquarium. I, personally feel that a small unnatural ecosystem
like an aquarium does not handle well a "natural" substrate...meaning mud.
And I asked for thoughts on that.

I know the idea is not to grow the biggest plants fastest, Steve. I have
never felt that I am in a contest.

Olga
in Vancouver and can't we get that missing APD??