Keeping Riccia fluitans down

Hi it's me again, the riccia fanatic. This is something like my fifth e-mail
to the list regarding Riccia fluitans/rhenana and I'm sure your all very weary
of me. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm still in need of your generosity.

I've tried searching the archives for the article that explains how to keep
Riccia fluitans down by sandwiching it in between two layers of Java moss and
can't seem to find it. I've looked uner "riccia," "riccia fluitans," and
"riccia fluitans and java moss." It would help me out a great deal if someone
out there could explain to me the specifics of the technique and give me some
basic directions. Thanks a lot in advance for the sea of replies I know I'll
get:)