Re: BBA

I get periodic outbreaks of BBA, on the outer edges of my Aponogeton crispus
leaves, near the top where they're close to the light.

Feeding less, and occasionally removing these leaves, have kept it under
control.  I've done nothing to keep the BBA from spreading to other tanks,
and have never seen it in any of a dozen other tanks.  The crispus has
lived, in the past year or so, in three of these tanks.

Perhaps I've just been lucky.  But I wanted to present an opposite
experience, so anyone on this list who hasn't had BBA doesn't jump to the
immediate conclusion that it's the kiss of death.

Alysoun