Hair yesterday, gone today (for good?)

update time!

yesterday I used my diatomagic filter, ran thru 3 cycles and cleaned all
the plants, moss and replanted the milfoil, filter and changed the
filter media.  Today I have a .5-.1 Fe, 1.0-2.0 PO 3/4 (phosphates), 80
nitrates (down from the 140 previously), ph 6.8, kH 3.  The water
appears abit white chalky and clean, there is NO algae growth noticable
as of yet (perhaps it will come back later)

With luck I have defeated this task, at this time it seems to simple,
will keep everyone posted

Ed

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ed Street