Hair yesterday, gone today (for good?)

update time!

yesterday I used my diatomagic filter, ran thru 3 cycles and cleaned all
the plants, moss and replanted the milfoil, filter and changed the
filter media.  Today I have a .5-.1 Fe, 1.0-2.0 PO 3/4 (phosphates), 80
nitrates (down from the 140 previously), ph 6.8, kH 3°.  The water
appears abit white chalky and clean, there is NO algae growth noticable
as of yet (perhaps it will come back later)

With luck I have defeated this task, at this time it seems to simple,
will keep everyone posted

Ed

begin:          vcard
fn:             Ed Street