Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #548

Hi,

The water clouded probably because a bit of the yeast solution got in the
aquarium. You must not fill the bottle to high with the mix so you can
shake it to stimulate it towards the end without this happening.
If it is a small amount it is ok and will go away with filtration and water
changes. No big deal, it's happened to me too.

malem