Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #545

In a message dated 9/29/98 3:53:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< Does anyone out there have some experience with wendelov and its
 lighting/water chemistry requirements.  I'm @ about 2 watts/gallon and a
 pH of 6.5 with moderately hard water.

I received a couple of pieces as a gift.  I tied them down to some rocks and
put them in a tank that averages a pH=6.2, temp 77F, fairly heavy fish load,
60% water changes every 3 days, and 90ppm of general hardness.  It took a
while, but it seems to be starting to take off now.  I fertilize very little.

Rich