co2 tank duration and filling

Ed wrote:
>>Am currently looking at buying a co2 injection system for my tanks.
I have 2 tanks a 55 gallon and a 20 gallon.  My concern is 1) if I
purchased a 5lbs co2 tank for the 20 gallon how long would it last? 2)
where would I get it refilled at? weilding supply companys and the like?<<

Ed: I have a ten pound CO2 tank on a 110g aquarium that has lasted for five
months now. I have heard that they will last as much as six months depending
on, of course, how much CO2 you use.

I get mine refilled at a bar supply place, but home brewing supply houses,
soda distributors, fire extinguisher companies, etc. should be willing to
refill your tanks. It costs me $20 to refill my ten pounder.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Kenguin at homemail_com