Re: "Aquarium Plants, The Practical Guide"

In a message dated 9/28/98 12:56:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

<< Subject: Re: Aquarium Plants, The Practical Guide

 >Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:07:24 -0500
 >From: dhawley at ibm_net
 >Subject: Aquarium Plants, The Practical Guide
 >
 >Where can I order  Pablo Tepoots - "Aquarium Plants, The Practical
 Guide."
 >I have searched the web but have been unable to find a source.

 The mail order store: That Fish Place  (1-888-THATPET)
                                       (1-888-842-8738)
 sells the book for $49.95  + S&H

 Check to see if they are still available, since I bought the last
 copy two weeks ago. >>
For retailers and distributors out on the west U.S. coast, I rep. Pablo's
books. Pablo Tepoot (the author and publisher) can be reached at his FL site
at pablo at NLPublish_com, and you can get to me at
bobfenner at aol_com