75 gallon project

The tank should be ready for me to pick up Thursday.  I'm thinking of using
a one or two power filters for filtration with a canister (Eheim, of
course!) which will be rigged up as a second-step reactor, sucking up the
bubbles from the Eheim reactor I have now.

Question is, will the surface agitation from the power filters be
significant to warrant concerns about CO2 loss?  Maybe there's another
alternative to power filters that I'm not aware of?  The reason I'd like to
use a power filter is that they are cheap, and turn the water over more
times than a canister.

"Take me out tonight where there's music and there's people who are young
and alive".
-- Morrissey

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club - http://www.allanti.com