Dupla laterite starter tabs and green water

I recently set up a 55 gallon tank with Dupla laterite (for the first time). I
also added those "starter" tablets they include with the laterite package to
the substrate. I think there are 10 of them and one "root starter" tablet as
well. Ever since then I've had recurring green water problems. I have added no
other fertilizer to the tank, and have performed 2 or 3 water changes of 80 to
90 percent, but the green water still comes back over the course of the next
few days. Lighting is around 160 watts and the water I use is simply
dechlorinated tap water. I also fertilize with CO2. All three of these factors
have been the same in the 3 plus years I've been keeping plants and this is
the first time I've had this problem. The tank is pretty heavily planted,
including fast growers such as giant hygro, corkscrew val, water sprite,
rotala indica, Amazon swordplant, and red ludwigia. It also includes several
types that get all of their nutrients from the water column (java moss,
anubias nana, banana plant, giant duckweed, pennywort, and hornwort).

Has anyone else ever had this problem? If so, what happened with your setup,
and how long did it take for the excess nutrient levels in the water column to
subside?

Matt