Continuous supplimentation of iron

I am looking at the Sochting dosator advert.  It all sounds overcomplicated
and overpriced compared with daily dosing.  It also only contains only 4
elements of the 16 -17 needed by plants.  Also releasing oxygen to release
the substances into the tank seems a bit self defeating as you don’ t want
iron oxidized.  For the same price as this contraption you could get about 8
years worth of PMDD nutrients.  Whatever next.

I have just seen my last message (on BG algae) and it double printed and
produced a lot of gibberish.  This has not happened with past messages but I
have just loaded Netscape 4.0.  (for this message I changed to plain text, I
hope this works) I do not want to waste bandwidth (whatever that is) and I
would like to take part in these discussions, so if this does not work could
someone please let me know how to solve this.  Thanks.
David Brooks