Singapore trip

Since I am retired and don't have to follow any particular schedule, I got
interested in flying as a last-minute air courier.  If you will leave on a
day or two's notice, you can fly for free (or nearly so).  So I am thinking
of going to Singapore and checking out the plant growers.  If I did that
would anyone want something brought back?   Something you may have asked
for on this list and failed to get?   Not something that exists in the US?
 Please post here so we can check for domestic availability first.
Thanks.   Dave

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>