[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question re: Chemicals
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Question re: Chemicals
- From: ajreed at home_com (Andrea Reed)
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:01:41 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199809190748.DAA15013 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <199809190748.DAA15013 at acme_actwin.com>
I finally got my chemicals for PMDD-- the Nutrient Sixpack from
Homegrown Hydroponics (www.hydroponics.com). Obviously, there are two
different chemicals left over from mixing up the PMDD, Calcium Nitrate
(CaNO3) and Mono-Potassium Phosphate (KH3 PO4).
I don't want to just toss these things, so... what are they used for
in the Real World? I assume some sort of fertilizer product? Is there
any use for them in the aquarium?
Thanks for any help,
A.J. Reed *
e-mail: ajreed at home_com * "Mom... I am a
Disclaimer: I *definitely* do not * Vampire Slayer."
speak for the group. *