Bubble question

Is maynot be a problem but I'd rather ask. All of a sudden I am getting  bunch
of bubles from the outflo of my powerhead filter. They fill the top of the
water surface. The fill and plants seem ok, but this "problem" has only been
goin on for 2 days. The only other changes that have gone on: 1) began the
yeast CO2 about 2 weeks ago and used Florenette A ( an iron and mineral
fertilizer) about 3 days ago. I am not sure if any of these are the cause or
ever if this is a problem. Let me know what you think. THANKS for all your
good advice