RE: Aponogeton madagascariensus

Hi,

I have one of these in my 150G tank at 78-80 and haven't really had any
problems. When I first brought it home 9 months ago it really put on
some weight but then died off after 3 mths or so. After about 6 weeks it
came back bigger than ever. 10-12 leaves in 12" plus range about 3"-4"
wide. I didn't really do anything special other than cross my fingers. I
am sure you will get plenty more answers that contain alot more onfo
than this but I really like this plant and had to answer.

Thanks,
Gareth Casey