snails in sump and media

 I have 5 loaches in my aquarium and have zero snails there. As I said they are in
my sump.  My sump use to be almost spot less until these darn things appeared, I
agree that snails are beneficial in moderation in the aquarium not the sump. These
little creatures produce alot of waste.  I have to come up with a solution of
getting them out of the sump and sump media any suggestions. by the way the
aquarium in question is a 130 gallon very heavily planted, co2 injected, and rich
substrate all parameters are very stable.

Thank You,
Greg Kennedy.