AGA membership

> From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
> Subject: Crypt melt
>
> >Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 03:00:51 -0700
> >From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
> >Subject: Re: plant groupings
> >
> >Has ANYBODY read the latest article in TAG on crypt melting??? Nobody
> >has commented on this yet so I may have to resort to replying to my own
> >message too! Wait... I think I can see responses now, yes dozens of
> >them... floating up before me like ghostly images on the CRT... ;-)
>
> Steve, I've meant to for years, but still haven't gotten around to
> subscribing to the Aquatic Gardener, so I'm a little in the dark about your
> article on crypt melting.  I really need to join the AGA, but I keep losing
> the address and so haven't mailed the check.

How can I pass up an opportunity like this for a plug for the AGA!! The
following is from our newly relocated and updated website at:
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/info.html#membership

AGA Membership

        U.S./Canada/Mexico
                         Other countries
  1 year
             $15.00
                             $28
 2 years
               $28
                             $52
 3 years
               $40
                             $75

Foreign subscription prices include Air Mail delivery

Send check, money order, or VISA information (payable to "AGA" and must
be in U.S. Currency - VISA see below) to:

     Jack O'Leary
     71 Ring Road
     Plympton, MA 02367-1406

Note: first class postage from the U.S. to Canada is $0.46 for the first
half ounce (usually enough for one sheet of paper and a check in a
business size envelope).

AGA now accepts payment by VISA. The required information to process
VISA is

     Name
     address
     VISA card number
     Expiration date

It is not recommended to send VISA information via Internet email for
security reasons. FAX or postal please.

A membership form which you can print and mail in may be found at
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/applic.html

Getting a cheque drawn in US funds is a pain (for us Canadians) however
faxing or phoning VISA information is as nearly painless as you can get.
The price for a year subscription is less than the cost of electricity
for one month to light my aquariums!

Steve Pushak
Aquatic Gardeners Association