CO2 Fittings?

Andy Holmes wrote: >>At the moment I have the
hose from the regulator pushed onto the screw-
thread on the inlet side of the valve, it is
held on with a jubilee-clip. This was suggested
by the tech at the valve shop but isn't very
neat looking. I have a guide-book to swagelok
tube fittings but don't know what item to order.
Any information would be appreciated, I have
checked-out the swagelok web-page and had no help.<<

Andy: I ordered the B-SS4 Nupra Needle Valve ("S" Series) from
Dibert Valve and Fitting Company, Inc, P.O. Box 37280, Richmond, VA
23234-7280. (540)366-0555. They are the local distributors for Swagelok
valves.  This model accommodates regular air tubing. If you are
using something other than regular air tubing (1/4"OD, 3/16" ID), you
will have to get different sized inserts than what I got.  I ordered the
B-405-3 inserts which fit air tubing like a glove.  The inserts are about
50 cents apiece.  I have been using them with the Nupra Valve for
six months now and I have had no problems.

Regards,

Ken Guin
Kenguin at homemail_com