[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

CO2 Fittings?


This question may be slightly off topic, so if it is I appologise in
advance. However I wanted to know how the others on the list connect a
welding-regulator to the swagelok fitting on a nupro-valve?

At the moment I have the hose fron the regulator pushed onto the
screw-thread on the inlet side of the valve, it is held on with a
jubilee-clip. This was suggested by the tech at the valve shop but isn't
very neat looking. I have a guide-book to swagelok tube fittings but don't
know what item to order. Any information would be appreciated, I have
checked-out the swagelok web-page and had no help.

Andy Holmes   West Sussex, ENGLAND

andyholmes at btinternet_com

   "They invade our space, and we fall back.
They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back.
   Not again. The line must be drawn here.
             This far, no farther.
And I will make them pay for what they've done."

  Picard, Startrek: First Contact.