Edible plants for turtles.

I searched the archive and found little on the subject so I figured I
would offer up the question to all of you. I am looking for a list of
plants which aquatic turtles (red-eared sliders, eastern painted
turtles) will eat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also in my plant tank I added an AquaClear301 power head. I am wondering
if connecting the line from my 2L DIY CO2 will be a problem. Can the 301
create enough suction to draw the yeast into the tank. The 301 is 8"
bellow the surface.

Richard Hostler
Product Information Editor
PC Connections