RE: Plant Database

Subject: plant database

    RS> I'm crushed. Nobody wants to step forward and work an this
    RS> plant database thing with me ?
Richard,
I have an NT4.0 Server running SiteServer,Exchange&SQLServer, etc... that
will have a 24/7 I-net connection and static IP address in the coming weeks.
I'd be honored to host the database.  Hey, I'd do it for free. You'll need
to communicate via E-mail as I am extremely busy lately.  We could get the
tables,indexes, stored procedures, etc.. setup , and using your HTML
developed forms, perhaps enlist the help of others to populate the database.
Peter
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com