Re: Trace elements w/o Fe

> From: ac554 at freenet_carleton.ca (David Whittaker)
> Subject: Re: Trace elements w/o Fe
>
> Hi Frank,
>
> B & B Hydroponics on MacArthur St. have some individually chelated
> ingredeints. As I mentioned on this List, my E. hormanii was
> suffering from some sort of deficit. I bought chelated zinc and
> added it to my PMDD. The chlorosis has been banished these last
> two months.

I was in there the other day and asked for a trace element mix sans Fe,
which they did not have, but did not think to ask for individual elements.
Next time I'm in town I'll stop by and pick up some of that chelated zinc -
perhaps that is also my problem.

Any dosing recommendations?

> By the way your lobelia is still alive and growing slowly.

Good to hear!  The bottom half of that plant reacted poorly to being
snipped - the bottom of the stem rotted away from the roots - however it has
a few new shoots and some new roots coming from what was left of the main
stem.

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir