SAE health

I have just finished processing the numbers from Neil Frank's post and I
think I gave my SAEs too much NH3.   I gave them about 200ppb (parts per
billion, ug/L) at a time, and time after time.   That I think is about 10
times more than is good for them.   I have a new resolve to only give 10ppb
at a time.

Then I was describing to my partner how folks had experienced troubles
after heavy prunings with their SAEs.   A light went on.  Is it possible
that heavy pruning causes NH3 release and that we are looking at the same
phenomenon from two different views?

Please let me know your thoughts.   Dave

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>