Re: Aquatic Plant Reference index

> At 03:48 PM 8/28/98 -0400, Aquatic Plants Digest wrote:
> >Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 02:30:56 -0700
> >From: Steve Pushak <teban at powersonic_bc.ca>
> >Subject: aquatic plant reference index
> >
> >Does anyone have the aquatic plant reference listing (originally made by
> >George Booth and later updated by Neil Frank) which has been updated
> >with Baench Atlas 3 or any other new books?
> >
> >Is anybody interested in updating the listing?
> >
> >Is anybody interested in preparing a similar listing with URL links to
> >world wide web pictures of those plants?

Steve,There is a link for an aquatic plant index at the website for the
Minnesota Aquarium Society.  The list is very complete, and
to my knowledge has been updated to include most if not all
of the latest aquatic plant publications.  The Minnesota Aquarium
Society is very active in this area and has won many FAAS
awards in the horticultural categories.

I am not aware of any pictures included in this, or any link
to others sites having them, but the list _is_ excellent.

Karl R. Schoeler