Trace elements w/o Fe

For some time now I have been wondering whether my plants are a bit short of
some trace element.  I can easily see how this might be, as I very rarely
add any.  Perhaps once each month I add enough to get my iron levels to 0.1
or so, and it takes another month again before the iron level drops enough
to warrant adding more.

The other day I set out to find a trace element mix which did not include
iron, hoping to add a little to see how the tank responded.  I struck out -
I could not find one.

Many of us have experimented with adding other iron sources to our tanks.
My own tanks have latterite for example.  Is it possible that by doing this
we make it more difficult to maintain healthy levels of other
micronutrients?

Can anybody suggest a source for a trace element mix w/o Fe?

Frank.

-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir