Amano's CO2 diffusers

I was on Nature Aquarium Import's new web page today and discovered
that there are several different sizes of CO2 diffuser, where I had
thought that there was just the pollen glass.  The one for my tank is
listed at $155, so I think its time to look around again.  Any
suggestions?  My biggest priority is that it works.  The second
biggest is that it not put a bunch of ugly junk in my tank.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Justin Collins

===

He knows nothing and thinks he knows everything.  That points clearly
a political career.
-- George Bernard Shaw