Re: lighting

If you want to maximize your watts you will want to go with 4 48" bulbs.
Also if you get your bulbs mail order it is cheaper to ship these than the
6 foot bulbs.

If you buy the bulbs at a store and don't want/need the extra watts I
would stay with the 6 foot bulbs as most places there is only a few
dollars difference between the 4 foot and 6 foot bulbs.

also I use the aquasuns from URI which are about 5600K bulbs and look
great.  I change about every 9 months so in the long run they are not so
expensive, about $30 per bulb and I replace 3 4 foot bulbs.

o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o