A request...

I've been reading the sum of everyone's wisdom, expertise and
experience for several weeks now.  Might I offer:

1) This forum is great.  The discussions are diverse, relative to
matters pertaining to planted aquaria, and provide more information
than could ever be disseminated otherwise.

Yet,

2) Having to scroll through a post quoting an entire previous
digest is somewhat laborious, to say the least.  Without causing
a cremation (flame ++++) to myself, might I suggest that before
posting, a "familiarization", of sorts, with one's mail client may
be in order.  Disable whatever flavor of "quote original message"
and "html" in the mail client and send in ASCII.

Reference  - Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #472 (recently) and others...

Scott Davis
stalan at ix_netcom.com