canister filter

i have both a fluval (for my 55-gallon) and eheim (for 29 gallon tank),
and i must say that when i buy my next filter for my next tank, it will
be an eheim.  the fluval had a few advantages when i first bought it: i
liked the 3 compartments as many have pointed it out, it comes with the
valves whereas with the eheim you have to buy them separately, the fluval
is cheaper and they have a 1-800 number for  assistance.

however, after using them for years, the fluval has been a great
disappointment.  the valves are impossible to connect and disconnect
without a struggle.  the eheim on the other hand has been almost
trouble-free.

just my 2 cents.

tsuh yang chen, new york city

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]