Re: Crustaceans

>> Subject: Crustaceans
>>
>> Anybody has experience to share about having friendly crustaceans in a
>> community planted tank?
>>
>> Jim.

I have 5 shrimp (don't know what kind) in my 20
gallon tank. They are thriving and don't seem to
bother other members (platies, swords, SAEs, albine
corydoras, coolie loaches). Since setting up DIY CO2,
my plants have started to actully grow. All except
the water sprite, ceratopteris thalictrodes. The
shrimp all at least a part of the problem; they love
the new shoots. I saw a shrimp picking at a new bud
that was not yet unfolded until it was gone.

Kip