Power Compacts... two thumbs up!

> Peter,

Having owned a set of power compacts, I can HIGHLY recommend them. I have two
bulbs over my 75 gallon tank. The tank is built into a wall and the lights are
mounted about 18 inches above the tank. The light is very, very bright and the
color rendition is very "natural". While I'll have to defer to the experts on
quantitative differences between VHO and Power Compacts, from a purely subjective
pov, I would go with the PCs.

Carlos