Eggs

My tank is (300cmX60cmX40cm). It is a community tank. I keep mostly local
fish whose English or scientific names I don't know. I have some angles,
and yesterday evening I saw one of them laying eggs on one of the broad
leaves of an aquatic plant I recently took from the swamp nearby and
planted in my tank. This morning I noticed that the eggs are still there
and the parents are guarding them. I am afraid they will be eaten up by the
other fish very soon.

Anyone share the know-how to keep these eggs safe, hatched, and to raise
the fries?

Please, don't tell me to look up the archives! It will be like searching
for a needle in the haystack.

Thanks for reading.

Jim.