lighting question

I have a 125g heavily planted/fish tank.  I have an icecap 660 ballast with
one 72" 50/50 flourescent and one 72' aquasun.  The tank is great to the
human eye and the plants are all lush and thriving.  I hate to fix what
isn't broken, but I hate the cost of these VHO bulbs and especially hate the
shipping cost.  I am a little confused by all of the alternatives available;
GE, Sylvania, etc.  Can anyone bottom line for me the brand and types that
would work for my application?  Thanks a bunch, Kes

PC Workshop, Inc.
Friday Harbor, Wa 98250
pcshop at rockisland_com  (360)378-4271
Fax-(360)378-6538