Cory Sterbai spawning

I believe it was Wolfgang Braun who left a thread about using higher
temperatures to spawn C. Sterbai. I also am discovering this. I have had a
school of 7 C. Sterbai in a 20 gallon long tank spawning for about two
months. They seem to spawn about every 5 days and lay around 50-100 eggs. I
keep them at 78F. I tried the usual tricks of doing a water change and
leaving the heater unplugged so that the temperature dropped to 72F during
the night. But they seemed to spawn only when I don't leave the heater
unplugged. Has anyone else had experience with using higher temperatures to
spawn corys?
--Kevin