Solenoids

Slowly but surely I am collecting the right pieces to get CO2 going into one
of my tanks.  I have a 20lb canister, a Victor HRF 1425-580 regulator/needle
valve (which you will need an adapter, since CO2 bottles and the Victor come
with "male" fittings) and a Pinpoint pH controller.  Now all I need is a
solenoid and reactor.  Pet's Warehouse sells the Eheim reactor and a
Aqualine-Bushke solenoid for $75.  I've tried two plumbing supply places and
neither one had a solenoid.  I don't guess that Lowe's or Home Depot will
have them either.  Where did everyone else get their solenoid and how much
was it?

"Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin".
  -- Daffy Duck (Duck Amuck)

Kelly Beard, Cat IV, Team Allanti
President, Allanti Cycling Club
Race in Tennessee - <http://www.tbra.org/98-road.shtml>