Re: Top Ten Reasons To Have Aquatic Plants

Hello Gerry:

> George-you forgot the most important reason to keep a beautiful planted
> tank-it's a great way to meet girls! ;-)
>
>        Gerry Skau
>        ANS BigDial Engineering

Huh! Speak for yourself. The only lasses who take an interest in my
plant tank are either botanists and more interested in taking my
plants apart to see how they work, or microbiologists who are
interested in seeing what sort of noo-noos live in my substrate. One
a more serious note, I just lost all my neons and Pristellas to what
I suspect is nitrate poisening. Ah well we live and learn.

Jacques

Jacques Gerber
Botany Department
Rhodes University