Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #454

At 03:48 PM 8/17/98 -0400,  Hostler Richard asked:
>Does anyone have a phone number for All-Glass aquariums or a number for
>a store which sell their stuff cheep?

Here's the response I got from emailing them:

I am sorry, but our company does not do any type of retail sales from the
factory.  Pricing information can be obtained through a local pet store in
your area.  If you are looking for a particular item and they do not have
it in stock, simply have them order it for you.

We appreciate your interest in our products.

Rochelle
Customer Service
All-Glass Aquarium Co., Inc.

Not much help, eh?   If you need a 36" twin-tube light I have one for sale.
  Otherwise, you are on your own.   Tanks are heavy, you might want to ask
a local retailer.

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>