Singapore visit

At 03:48 PM 8/2/98 -0400, My old friend "George Booth" writes::
>My dear friend "Richard J. Sexton" writes:
>>
>> I'm going to be in Singapore Aug 12, 13 for a Domain Name System
>> conference (www.giaw.org). Aybody have any pointers or places
>> to reccommend for a visit ?
>
>The friendly people in Singapore consider graffiti an honored art form. To win
>their hearts, take some cans of American spray paint along (it's very hard to
>find there!) and decorate some cars.  Police cars, if possible.
>
>Best of luck,
>George Booth

Hiya George!

Ok, well, I did it. It wasn't easy, and I had to get a couple
of guys to stand guard, but we decorated about a half dozen
police cars with pictures of aquarium plants.

I couldn't claim originality for the idea so, so we
put your name and email address on all our "work".

It made the local paper; you can probably expect
a warm welcome should you visit.

Singapore really is a lovely place.

--
Richard J. Sexton