pH Indicator bottle for PMDD?

Hi,

I'm planning on using a 10ml Tetra pH Indicator bottle to hold a small
amount of PMDD next to the tank. I have soaked/rinsed the bottle for several
days and wanted to know if there was anything toxic about the pH Indicator
that I shouldn't use it to hold PMDD. If there is any of the indiactor left
it will be a very small amount as I have changed the water it is soaking in
twice a day for the last three or four days.

I'd also like to say how great I've found this list, the archives are
especially useful because if I ever have 'a good idea' I can look it up and
see why it failed for someone else earlier :-)

Andy Holmes   West Sussex, ENGLAND

andyholmes at btinternet_com

   "They invade our space, and we fall back.
They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back.
   Not again. The line must be drawn here.
             This far, no farther.
And I will make them pay for what they've done."

  Picard, Startrek: First Contact.