Re: Optimum

I REALLY, REALLY like to learn so for me number one is to learn more about
plants, substrates, lighting, everything basically.

A very nice looking tank with good growth.

As healthy an environment as possible for everything inside the tank (fish
and plants).

something to stare at and dream about instead of the TV.

Just a really great hobby.

whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomarey
h                                                                        o
o    Mike Nielsen                                                        u
m    Department of Geography         THE OPTIMIST BELIEVES WE LIVE IN    ?
a    Harvill Bldg Box #2             THE BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS;    w
r    Tucson, AZ 85721                THE PESSIMIST FEARS THIS IS SO      h
e    mnielsen at u_arizona.edu                                              o
y                                                                        m
ou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whomareyou?whom?