More light

Well, now I know what y'all mean about more light.   I took my 50G tall
from 2x36" to 4x36" and the pearling went from 1 bubble per second to 10
per second.  I am afraid I might be driven from house and home by all this
growth.   When the fish hit a plant, a cascade of a dozen large bubbles is
set loose.   What a wonder.

I made my own hood, cost $110 for four tuber.  But since my tank is 36" I
really didn't have a commercial alternative.   I wrote it all down, I will
submit it to TAG soon.

Keep the faith.

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>