[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
For what it's worth here's my two cents.
1. Aesthetics, it's got to look worth the time/effort
2. Low cost. I am on less than a grad students budget.
3. Enough maintenance to keep it interesting/but not so much as to make
4. Consistent results without all the gadgets and test kits
5. Maintain an equilibrium betw. the needs of the both the plants and
the fish (which I one day hope to breed)
That should do it,
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com