Re: Optimum

I'm a "lurker" and proud of it.  What I've learned lurking is
invaluable.  I use the low tech method and am quite pleased with my 65g,
29g, and 20g planted tanks.  Each one is different with its own
"personality".  After years of keeping the basic fish tank I decided to
accept the challenge of growing plants.  I'm just sorry I waited so
long.  Even though I've had success (knock on wood) I'm still learning
the science and botanical names.

Optimum to me:
1. Visual appeal that gives a feeling of accomplishment and well being.
2. Healthy fish in a quasi natural setting.
3. Low maintenance, low stress.
4. Great hobby.

Thanks to all.