Re: Dupla laterite

> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:02:17 EDT
> From: MMacG1167 at aol_com
>
> I just found out that Pet Warehouse was supposed to receive a Duplarit G
> shipment on July 12th but it never came and they have no idea when it will
> arrive. Does anyone know what's going on with the supplier? They said it was
> J.P. Burleson and I think I've seen that name mentioned here before.

Burleson has been the Dupla importer forever (or at least since 1991).  He's had
many problems with shipments over the years - mostly from customs screwups.
This is nothing new.  Be patient.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
 Do you want to know how I did it?
  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~aquaria/AquaticConcepts