RE: Personal Goals

Title: RE: Personal Goals

1. No dead fish - in fact, healthy, thriving fish!
2. Healthy plants.  My own philosophy of plants is to provide a "natural" environment for fish - to make them comfortable and add some beauty and occasionally a little extra $$$ on the side (as evidenced by my recent selling of three tall Barclaya Longifolia plants from a pruning, which yielded $27 in LFS credit).  Plants are an afterthought.

3. As little maintenance as reasonably possible.