Re: What plants are they?

At 10:08 AM 8/12/98 -0700, Loc Nong wrote:
>www.mnet.or.jp/~isapa/toalf.htm
>and click on the topmost thumbnail picture on the left to enlarge it, and
>tell me what kind of plants they are.

This really belongs on the aquatic plant list, you might actually get some
help there.

The foreground plants are a dwarf sag (if not, then a dwarf Echinodorus or
Acorus).
The background plants are another Echinordorus (melon maybe).
The mid-ground plants on the left I don't believe are aquatic.

--
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>