Re: Optimum tank

Karen Randall's challenge is tough because each of us will have different
perspectives and I guess that makes it more of a "soul-searching" exercise -
for me the ultimate tank will be one,  or perhaps it will have to be 2 or
more :-), that involves

1. visually attractive but still features native plants (of Australia)

2. doesn't require more than an hour a week for maintenance

3. needs a low amount of technological "fiddling and tuning" on a regular
basis after the initial set-up

4. doesn't need tearing down more than every 4-5 years

Regards,
Bruce.