Re:Aqua Terra

Brian asked if anyone had used Aqua Terra in his or her substrate.  I
used it in a 55g tank which I setup a year and a half ago and have
been very pleased with the results. I use CO2 and substrate heating in
this tank. By hand I mixed 3 boxes of the stuff into the bottom third
of the gravel.  Two probably would have been enough but Pet Warehouse
had special pricing on 3 boxes.   All I can say is the plants grow
fine and when uprooting plants I do not experience any turbidity that
doesn't quickly clear up.

The bottom line is that I like the product and plan to use it when I
setup my next aquarium.

==
Jim Spencer
Sayre, PA