Re: Carbon & Trace elements

>Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:40:44 -0400
>From: Shawn Keslar <keslar at wvunrcce_nrcce.wvu.edu>
>Subject: Carbon & Trace elements
>
>The recent debate over the use of activated carbon in planted tanks has
>spurred my interest on the subject.  I have access to the tools to
>perform a study of whether or not activated carbon will lock up
>expensive trace metal formulations, and have begun one today.  I should
>have the results finalized sometime this weekend. I'll post them on my
>webpage when I finish them.
That's a great piece of news!!! :-))))

Please tell us also which is the methodology that you will use to conduct
all the tests and not only the final results. Tell us also which is your
web page!

Sincerely,
Luca Specchio

ps: I think your mail program is set up to send s/mime msg or HTML msg.
which the AP list can't handle correctly, please send just plain ASCII.
                \ |
                _\|_
              .' '.' '.        ___     BYE from Luca
            _.|.--.--.|.___.--'___`-.  and his little Goofy !:-))
              |_|   |_|
               `.`-'.'